NEW: UKCRC Registered CTUs Network publishes guidance materials on clinical trials research insurance:
- Research Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
- Clinical Trials' DMCs/DSMBs: appropriate indemnification for committee members
NEW: UKCRC Registered CTUs Network publishes Guidance on QA oversight of laboratories:
- Guidance for CTUs assessing the suitability of Labs processing research samples
- Guidance on training requirements for labs processing research samples
- Flowchart for oversight of laboratories by CTUs
- Self-assessment Questionnaire
Recognition of ECRIN data standards:
"The UKCRC Registered CTUs Network recognise the ECRIN Requirements for Certification of ECRIN Data Centres version 2.2 as a useful standard of good practice in IS and Data Management for its registered CTUs. While we recognise that there may be different approaches to achieving similar standards, we recommend that registered CTUs consider this standard when planning their local IT and data management strategy. These standards are built on the previous work that members of the Network's IS Operational Group and other members of registered CTUs contributed to within the DIMS Project, published in 2009."
To view or download a selection of useful resources please click here.
PUBLICATIONS & REPORTS
To access our library of publications and reports please click here.
RESPONSES TO CONSULTATIONS
For a comprehensive list of all Network consultation responses please click here